Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snapped At Werk Today.
It was fucking  bad.  Big Grin Yelling ranting the whole 9. The HR lady looked like she was going to cry while I ripped the superintendent apart but kept agreeing with me. The die caster refused to start the machine I had to run 3 times because he wanted me to continue ripping the super apart. At one point I sat down on a scrap bin and propped my legs out on cage. I then pulled my phone out and said "look now I'm one of the fucking cunts around here that makes $20 an hour and shows up 4 days a week late sometimes and you won't do a fucking thing about it Bob." This show went on for 12 minutes and I also told him the dumb fucking asshole president can come follow me around everyday next week and I will train him on a different job I can do and do well everyday. If he can do that I'll shut the fuck up about my wage otherwise I can walk out the door right now. I then told him to get the fuck away from me because I had shit to get done.

I should have been fired. Dodgy I did ask nicely and explained my end like 7 weeks ago. All 8 of my supervisors pulled me aside and told me I was absolutely right. It started a huge shit storm amongst the peasants all the way up.

But before they day was out they offered a $500 bonus, a buck more an hour and guaranteed 50-75 cents raises(basically 50 cents if I become useless 75 if I keep my attendance the same as I already do)every six months on top of my annual cost of living raise.

I'll probably take the deal. Still not the wage I want to be at but I can do whatever I want at work no questions asked. I did  tell a production engineer the company president is an Italian Kike and threatened to break Bob's nose if he ever approached me in a smug manner again but I doubt he'll say anything and nothing would come of it anyway. Two Mexicans had to be pulled off eachother a couple months ago and didnt even get a stern talking too.
i also hate people. my guys are appreciated, and paid what they deserve. when i used to fire people it would go about like your post with me doing the raging. i has to promote a "foreman" who does most of the talking now. he is calm, and nice.

i am not above fighting an employee. Dodgy

congrats on making them listen.
They're allegedly going to make us start wearing masks because our faggot governors order. The sheriffs already stated they dont have the time or resources to enforce it and its unconstitutional. It's a fucking foundry. We cant wear masks. They're asking for a mass walkout. They cant even get people to show up to work most of the time. They won't do shit about enforcing masks. Sleeveless tshirts aren't allowed either. That's what I was wearing yesterday. Theres Jews involved somewhere.
They put the mask order up towards the end of the day
Someone (s) ripped them all down. The crew at this place is made up of fuck ups, convicts, and substances abuse. Everyone there ended up there for a reason. 94% conservative or dont give a fuck. The inmates rule the asylum. The scape of this weird fucked up place you will never understand.  I didnt get it when I just worked with the Mexicans bit now that I moved up like 9 months ago and I'm mid level I really see shit that will blow anyones mind. I cant believe this place functions this way. The goy who has been doing the primary job I do in the tool room on second shift for 32 years at this place said it has always been the same. Theres regular mortal kombat, blatant drug use, complete laziness,  and nothing is said. I could probably bring a bottle of whiskey in and maybe get a crosswise look and a bunch of laughs.  The superintendent is king shit and hes my direct supervisor and I completely ripped him apart in the middle of a production area with no machines running.  Atleast 10 people definitely heard it and most of them probably saw it. That's pathetic.  I would have canned my ass if not had me walked out and possibly punched me in the face. The fucker knew I was right tho and I'm way too valuable.  Place is an absolute shit hole. I guess I just like abusive relationships or something.  I don't even really talk to anyone at work and I have always done what I am asked bit once or gets to the point I'm being Jewed and treated like a nigger I snap. I already had a lot of respect from people their just because I work at work and help out whoever whenever I can but now I'm like a fucking rockstar. The workers there have been fucked around so bad for so long its not even funny.  Dumbshit claims corporate and I blamed him. I told him a lot of shit can be changed starting right at this foundry. I also.told him to lead by example not excuses. I've worked for the maintenance supervisor a couple times to get extra hours during holiday shut downs. The email he showed me was from my supervisor whose all the supervisors supervisor and it said "we all have to lead by example " referring to masks. What a fucking cunt. The fuck up on my wage contract once and im.goimg back to jail. I made it very clear today that it was an ok offer and I'd accept it but it had to be in writing and the first time it was breached I was fucking done. The hr chick called in today probably because of the complete shot show yesterday and having to deal with so many people saying if I was done they were next in line and having to watch me completely destroy the superintendent with undisputed facts and I even made it comical.  She deserves the day off. I want my contract  without a mask tomorrow within 1 hour after I punch in or I'm punching a lying fuck head out and leaving.  Probably even come back the next day. Shits redicoulus.
crazy times we're living in scro.
I don't know what advice I can give other than I was handed my retirement papers from a Fortune 100 (not 500) company for telling the truth (something I had done all of my life)
 It turns out evidently folks don't want to hear the truth (even when it includes a manufacturing flaw)
[Image: source.gif]
(08-01-2020, 05:44 AM)QuickSilver Wrote: I don't know what advice I can give other than I was handed my retirement papers from a Fortune 100 (not 500) company for telling the truth (something I had done all of my life)
 It turns out evidently folks don't want to hear the truth (even when it includes a manufacturing flaw)
i have dealt with people like that in the past, i just step back and watch 'em burn. you really can't save everyone.
I just got attitude at the has station I've been going to for 2 years. ? The cashier asked where my mask was and I said I cant breath in them and that gives me anxiety. Then when I asked for two packs of camel wides she snipply said "you're going to have to be.more specific then that I cant read your mind". Bitch, I buy marlboro reds and full flavor wides and have been for 2 years. Normally she asks me what smokes I want. Now take my cash with your un gloves hands and go back to fucking with your phone. I'll be driving a couple miles out of town to Citgo from now on if I have to. There was 0 need for her to have an attitude. This mask mandate is a fucking fashion state for half of these fuck heads.
(08-01-2020, 05:44 AM)QuickSilver Wrote: I don't know what advice I can give other than I was handed my retirement papers from a Fortune 100 (not 500) company for telling the truth (something I had done all of my life)
There is no advice. I'm probably stupid for staying but this place works out for me. Excellent benefits and I can walk to work. And as you stated people do not want to hear the truth.
(08-01-2020, 11:39 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I just got attitude at the has station I've been going to for 2 years. ?  The cashier asked where my mask was and I said I cant breath in them and that gives me anxiety.  Then when I asked for two packs of camel wides she snipply said "you're going to have to be.more specific then that I cant read your mind". Bitch, I buy marlboro reds and full flavor wides and have been for 2 years. Normally she asks me what smokes I want. Now take my cash with your un gloves hands and go back to fucking with your phone.  I'll be driving a couple miles out of town to Citgo from now on if I have to. There was 0 need for her to have an attitude. This mask mandate is a fucking fashion state for half of these fuck heads.
"where is your mask" is code for slip me your D. did you slip her the D?

(08-01-2020, 11:42 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
There is no advice. I'm probably stupid for staying but this place works out for me. Excellent benefits and I can walk to work. And as you stated people do not want to hear the truth.
"walk to werk?" deej is that you?   Dodgy