Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Just Got Fired
I'm not wearing a mask in a fucking aluminum foundry. I was also told that even tho the sheriffs weren't enforcing the law that if I "started beating on me"(the superintendents werds)it would be a battery and then the sheriff's wood be involved.  Big Grin

I didn't even threaten the goy I just said I guess I'm going home then. What a fucking pussy. I already stopped in by Hanke and the owner is supposed to give me a call. I should fucking sue the foundry. Play Jewish games win Jewish prizes. Dodgy
Hey buddy
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
Stalking me today? Dodgy
nice, that leaves more time for posting on here. i tried to get my cousin to drive me 6 hours to georgia for the walmart gun clearance a couple weeks ago when i was still feeling "tired and weak". he replied "something, something, kids, werk, peckers in his ass or some shit". it sounded real gay, i stopped texting him.
That's MAGA queer.
I already have two solid job offers. Just gotta get tools together and figure out which piece of shit I'm going to make reliable. I'm never working for a large corporate shit hole again. I still have a job I'm sure but I'm not bending knee to a liberal superintendents will. I'll just take work elsewhere. Back to spinning wrenches I go.

I'll actually try and find a job tomorrow. Aside from Hanke I went to the grain mill but the mill isnt hiring. Theres still to implement dealers and the restuarant but I think it's time for me to be with my people balls deep in in grease and oil again.
(08-03-2020, 03:07 PM)SNAFU Wrote: That's MAGA queer.
I already have two solid job offers. Just gotta get tools together and figure out which piece of shit I'm going to make reliable.  I'm never working for a large corporate shit hole again. I still have a job I'm sure but I'm not bending knee to a liberal superintendents will. I'll just take work elsewhere.  Back to spinning wrenches I go.

I'll actually try and find a job tomorrow.  Aside from Hanke I went to the grain mill but the mill isnt hiring. Theres still to implement dealers and the restuarant but I think it's time for me to be with my people balls deep in in grease and oil again.
+1

i always wanted to wrestle nude midgets.
The owner of Hanke called me this morning.  Guess who's back to class 8 wrenching? Skid loader and power stroke videos in bound. That almost 24 hours of being possibly unemployed was rough .Cool
The foundry just called me. They really wish this wouldn't have went this way and I don't have to wear a mask. Big Grin

Then I informed them I had found other employment. I was told I am more then welcome to return if things don't work out and what a wonderful employee I am. Dodgy
Well thats good to know you're in demand   Beer
[Image: source.gif]
I think I forgot how in demand I am. This is just the kick in the ass I needed.