Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Just Got Fired
there should be molten aluminum running in the streets, i am disappoint.

nobody wants to work right now, hard to believe a guy that knows air brakes wood have much trouble getting a job.

what kinda skids?
CAT . I'll be balls deep in 379s again. It's what God intended. I'm a worker. It's my life. I refuse to work for a fucking liberal. I'm going to make plenty of Shekels. I'm being fucked over. Time too man the fuck up.
        The psycho washed these up. Cool
Its fucking on
Heres what I'm fighting for. Fuck around and find out.

Attached Files Image(s)

well at least half of your children were raised right, just look at them crocs.
(08-05-2020, 03:38 AM)tier1bro Wrote: well at least half of your children were raised right, just look at them crocs.

Dodgy  You only get one to choose from either hearing protection or croc's... Not both...
[Image: source.gif]
I have no.clue why he wears the hearing protection for a bb gun but whatever.  Same with the tinted safety glasses. He was watching ballistics tests on gel this morning.  Probably thinks it makes him look high speed low drag or something.  I was going to take a rifle out but I didn't feel like listening to LLLs shit.
They wanted it they got it
(08-05-2020, 09:26 AM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 03:38 AM)tier1bro Wrote: well at least half of your children were raised right, just look at them crocs.

Dodgy  You only get one to choose from either hearing protection or croc's... Not both...
Big Grin