Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Just Got Fired
Officially Hankes new mobile mechanic. Hopefully I get my old service truck back and it's not trashed. Now I have to figure out how to spend my new found Shekels.
(08-12-2020, 06:45 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Officially Hankes new mobile mechanic.  Hopefully I get my old service truck back and it's not trashed. Now I have to figure out how to spend my new found Shekels.

So is this a good thing.. (sounds like it)
[Image: source.gif]
Very good. I'll be mostly driving around in an assigned truck fixing heavy equipment and semis. They're even supplying tools
(08-12-2020, 11:51 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Very good. I'll be mostly driving around in an assigned truck fixing heavy equipment and semis. They're even supplying tools

Good.. get better Fort before Dem Executive Order Gun Ban, Oil Ban, Obama Care Penalty, Higher Taxes, Free Health Care, Tear Down The Wall (except Ca.) GND, etc. and thats only the stuff before

Dodgy          Biden Mysteriously Slips in the Shower, when Billary is in The Hampton's.
(08-12-2020, 06:14 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 11:51 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Very good. I'll be mostly driving around in an assigned truck fixing heavy equipment and semis. They're even supplying tools

Good.. get better Fort before Dem Executive Order Gun Ban, Oil Ban, Obama Care Penalty, Higher Taxes, Free Health Care, Tear Down The Wall (except Ca.) GND, etc. and thats only the stuff before

Dodgy          Biden Mysteriously Slips in the Shower, when Billary is in The Hampton's.
they will literally wiley coyote his ass, it will be on video to show it was truly an "accident". he will slip on a banana peel and a piano that was dangling on a ledge will fall on him.    Dodgy

In before the assigned truck gets its new tranny.

Also, I did a Spicer 5-675 universal on a back rear end yesterday, the tanker was loaded, and has a small leak behind the 5th wheel, so by the time I got back from town there was a 4" deep puddle of liquid manure right where I needed to lay down.  I should really start carrying bagged gravel  Dodgy
I hung around outside of the waiting room & got the oil changed on two vehicles last week. 

Dodgy     (different days)
(08-13-2020, 09:42 PM)QuickSilver Wrote: I hung around outside of the waiting room & got the oil changed on two vehicles last week. 

monica, my ford dealer offers free doughnuts (from the local bakery), fresh brewed good coffee, and free wifi while the local news is on. they also have real overstuffed leather chairs and couches. what a job changing my oil has become.  Dodgy
(08-14-2020, 02:41 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 09:42 PM)QuickSilver Wrote: I hung around outside of the waiting room & got the oil changed on two vehicles last week. 

monica, my ford dealer offers free doughnuts (from the local bakery), fresh brewed good coffee, and free wifi while the local news is on. they also have real overstuffed leather chairs and couches. what a job changing my oil has become.  Dodgy
I hope your vehicle thank you for your service
[Image: hQKXRPO.jpg]
Dodgy  She was going to thank me... but I think I've seen her arm wrestling down to the VFW & decided I don't want no virus.

[Image: 19-year-old-Nicole-Gallagher-has-passed-...scheme.jpg]