Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Just Got Fired
(08-14-2020, 02:54 AM)Leon82 Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 02:41 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 09:42 PM)QuickSilver Wrote: I hung around outside of the waiting room & got the oil changed on two vehicles last week. 

Dodgy     (different days)
monica, my ford dealer offers free doughnuts (from the local bakery), fresh brewed good coffee, and free wifi while the local news is on. they also have real overstuffed leather chairs and couches. what a job changing my oil has become.  Dodgy
I hope your vehicle thank you for your service
fuck them vehicles, i flog 'em like the dirty whores they are. i have actually accidently jumped a chevrolet silveraldo 1500 once, back when texting on a flip phone while driving was just becoming a thing. i only took my eyes off the road for like 3 minutes (back when if you wanted to type the letter c you had to push the number 1 button 3 times), got sucked into the ditch on a logging road at about 40, flew pretty decent over the culvert. i tried to make the general lee horn sound while in the air with my mouth and ended up biting my tongue. no major damage to the truck, no one was around as it was a logging road, so i hammered on to the job site you guys are officially the first to hear this story. it wasn't my best day, but it hasn't been my worst either.
The clutch is the pedal on the far left, correct? Dodgy
(08-17-2020, 05:19 AM)SNAFU Wrote: The clutch is the pedal on the far left, correct? Dodgy

Dodgy  But what side is it on in England & where is the gas pedal.. is this the real reason they burn in Portland.
[Image: source.gif]
(08-17-2020, 05:19 AM)SNAFU Wrote: The clutch is the pedal on the far left, correct? Dodgy
dafaq is a clutch? you wanna lose a sprint car race in your work truck cause worrying about a clutch is how you lose sprint car races in your work truck. push start it in over drive when you reach almost wide open slam it into double overdrive. gapped 'em.

(08-17-2020, 09:24 AM)QuickSilver Wrote:

Dodgy  But what side is it on in England & where is the gas pedal.. is this the real reason they burn in Portland.
same orientation clutch left, brake middle, gas right. just on the woman's side of the car.   

i have also heard they build the kitchens in the garage and you park and drink beer in the kitchen over there. it's a fucked up place to live yet somehow i was the asshole for shitting in the sink and washing my hands in the toilet.  Confused

13 hours today. Serviced 2 forklifts, pulled a power divider and did steer shoes on a 379, then had to last minute cut apart a seized dump trailer tail gate to make it "work". Not a bad start. Many Shekels were made for all involved.

Feels amazing.  I never should have left trucking.
I'm going in early tomorrow.  Shekels dont make themselves and I'm operating at minimum overhead. This makes me aerodynamic when I Jew. Truck stop pot roast dinner. Memory lane is happening.  Dodgy

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: giphy-3-1.gif]
1.) screw
2.) nut
3.) bolt
4.)???
5.) much sheckles such wow.

glad you're back where you're supposed to be bro.
(08-19-2020, 08:57 PM)SNAFU Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=124]

I'm going in early tomorrow.  Shekels dont make themselves and I'm operating at minimum overhead. This makes me aerodynamic when I Jew. Truck stop pot roast dinner. Memory lane is happening.  Dodgy

Dodgy     Marie Calendars can't hold a candle to that......

$ 0.29 / US Dollar current exchange rate ( don't take Polish Money either its only $0.27/US Dollar )
[Image: source.gif]
(08-19-2020, 07:47 PM)SNAFU Wrote: 13 hours today. Serviced 2 forklifts, pulled a power divider and did steer shoes on a 379, then had to last minute cut apart a seized dump trailer tail gate to make it "work". Not a bad start. Many Shekels were made for all involved.

Feels amazing.  I never should have left trucking.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I changed a leaking park brake chamber today, adjusting them up afterwards they cammed over... fucking trucks man idk why I ever wanted one... brought it in for an oil change Tuesday, ended up doing 2 air bags and a starter, and I'm a long way from done chasing the air leaks.  I wish you were closer, and had bigger tiddies. Dodgy