Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picked Up A Tranny Today
Used the right tool for getting trannies. Dodgy

still not sure if i am in the right thread or not. Dodgy
(09-18-2020, 03:41 AM)tier1bro Wrote: still not sure if i am in the right thread or not. Dodgy
Guess what sound the exhaust whistler makes? Dodgy

I didn't get into it too hard. At about half throttle it sounds like it's going to suck a Prius in. Big Grin
Thumbs Up 
Dodgy           Hell I'd buy that Truck off'n you .... (just Sayin)
[Image: source.gif]
(09-17-2020, 11:25 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Used the right tool for getting trannies. Dodgy

[Image: attachment.php?aid=130]

Dodgy    What color is a  Red Neck pair of Dice  

I need a truck I had to sell mine a couple yrs ago before I got on the Social Security  ( Keep those boys busy Tier1 )
A goy I work with let me use it. Its fucking retarded. He said it should make about 800hp. It's got a crazy stage 3 transmission. It sounds like all hell is breaking loose when you start to get into it.
(09-18-2020, 12:02 PM)SNAFU Wrote: A goy I work with let me use it. Its fucking retarded. He said it should make about 800hp. It's got a crazy stage 3 transmission.  It sounds like all hell is breaking loose when you start to get into it.
my buddy bought a low mile '15 a couple months ago, it's nowhere near as fast as his '05, but it's fast. his '05 will almost keep up with my raptor. his '15 is the shit brown color, i hated it at first, its growing on me now. it is a sweet ride you cant even feel the toy hauler on the back with the swamp buggy at 80.  Dodgy
it's crazy how quiet and comfortable these trucks are getting. my raptors are quiet, and it feels like you're driving a caddilac. my OBS at 80 mph feels like it's coming apart, everything is new and tight on it but the frontend is floating, the wind noise actually sounds like i am riding in the back of the fucking thing.
[Image: c60d5a1d2c657ce41c5e37550ce98bb9]
this is what i imagine when i hear "i'm driving a chevy". Dodgy