Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Just Found New LLL
1- Does pegging hurt?
2-Are motorcycles good in the snow?

I'm meeting her at a truck stop this morning. Basically rape rape time
(01-17-2021, 04:37 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I'm meeting her at a truck stop this morning. Basically rape rape time

For breakfast Taco's ...

Angel
[Image: source.gif]
(01-17-2021, 04:37 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I'm meeting her at a truck stop this morning. Basically rape rape time
you said rape twice.  Dodgy
(01-17-2021, 06:18 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
Exactly. I'm out here post snow and ice storm vaccuming my shit box HEMI. That's right I said HEMI. Dodgy
(01-17-2021, 07:32 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 06:18 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
Exactly. I'm out here post snow and ice storm vaccuming my shit box HEMI. That's right I said HEMI. Dodgy
hemi? you must really like rape.  Dodgy
Is smoking blunts in a Chevy drinking star bucks with a woman who puts velveeta and Roe Tel on everything really the dumbest shit I've ever done? I think knot. She's bat shit crazy but I can handle that. It's crazy in the direction of me. I'm totes going to finally catch a felony.  Dodgy
Why didn't anyone tell me white trash chicks really exist outside of the movies? The Jews did this. We both laughed when I asked the big question. Are you a fugitive from justice just so I know if we get pulled over.
Dodgy   this is sounding more like "Fried Green Tamales"

* The correct response was "I like Rape"
[Image: source.gif]
(01-17-2021, 08:48 PM)QuickSilver Wrote: Dodgy   this is sounding more like "Fried Green Tamales"

* The correct response was "I like Rape"
he's lost in love. how long until she is doing all the snow blowing and posting on this here forum?