Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Just Found New LLL
Her car wrecks are way better then mine and I've got 3 "holy fuck how aren't you deads"
She's smart too. Crazy as a shit house rat and the road rage is on par. But she isn't stupid.
There's no penis. Lots of issues but no penis.
I've done stupider shit so there's that.
IM GOING TO BE ON COPS OR WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS POLICE CHASES GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-26-2021, 07:18 PM)SNAFU Wrote: IM GOING TO BE ON COPS OR  WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS POLICE CHASES GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i knew there was something about you i liked. i loved both of those shows. i did not like livepd.
It's all cancelled now anyway. I loved COPS.
I wish there was a tv channel that was nothing but COPS and Jerry Springer with a Joe Exotic show. I'd definitely go for full disability so I could stay at home and watch it all day.
(01-26-2021, 07:14 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Her car wrecks are way better then mine and I've got 3 "holy fuck how aren't you deads"
She's smart too. Crazy as a shit house rat and the road rage is on par. But she isn't stupid.

No penis?

I don't even know who you are anymore...
No one believes she doesn't have a penis. After we domestic violence the shit out of each other I'll post her nooooodesss. I don't have nudes. It's a very wholesome courting. Like Marfcom at first and then you get that pre rape feeling. Next thing you know you're ashamed of your mexican children and your wife is banging a retarded neighbor.
Oh, and there was a shit filled shop vac story she had. She was on a maintenance crew for apartment complexes and they had to remove like a foot of standing shit and piss sewage from a large sump room or some shit.After they pumped it out they had to use shop vacs to clean up the rest.  So there's some dip shit retarded guy or something that works on this crew. Someone reversed a shop vac to fuck with him. Big Grin Big Grin I guess it back splashed and dudes face got covered in People shit and piss.  Big Grin Big Grin lololololololol

Way better stories then old LLL. And she's a nurse she doesn't work "in" apartment complex maintenance anymore. This bitch doesn't fuck around with having a job. The Chevy thing is really hard for me.
(01-27-2021, 08:34 AM)Hijo Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 07:14 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Her car wrecks are way better then mine and I've got 3 "holy fuck how aren't you deads"

No penis?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: source.gif]
(01-27-2021, 04:18 AM)SNAFU Wrote: It's all cancelled now anyway. I loved COPS.
I wish there was a tv channel that was nothing but COPS and Jerry Springer with a Joe Exotic show. I'd definitely go for full disability so I could stay at home and watch it all day.
i would have loved to have know about joe exotic before his demise. i could have probably convinced james to get a job with the tiger king, and then baited him into facebook live'ing in cage videos. it could have been epic. utah, snafu, and mexicans ruined my play toy.  Dodgy

No penis?

+1

a tiny 4" penis makes women even better. it's not gay if it's below average in size.  Dodgy

(01-27-2021, 05:01 PM)SNAFU Wrote: No one believes she doesn't have a penis. After we domestic violence the shit out of each other I'll post her nooooodesss. I don't have nudes. It's a very wholesome courting. Like Marfcom at first and then you get that pre rape feeling. Next thing you know you're ashamed of your mexican children and your wife is banging a retarded neighbor.
you sound so morman right now.  Dodgy
(01-28-2021, 04:01 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 04:18 AM)SNAFU Wrote: It's all cancelled now anyway. I loved COPS.
i would have loved to have know about joe exotic before his demise. i could have probably convinced james to get a job with the tiger king, and then baited him into facebook live'ing in cage videos. it could have been epic. utah, snafu, and mexicans ruined my play toy.  Dodgy

No penis?

+1

a tiny 4" penis makes women even better. it's not gay if it's below average in size.  Dodgy

(01-27-2021, 05:01 PM)SNAFU Wrote: No one believes she doesn't have a penis. After we domestic violence the shit out of each other I'll post her nooooodesss. I don't have nudes. It's a very wholesome courting. Like Marfcom at first and then you get that pre rape feeling. Next thing you know you're ashamed of your mexican children and your wife is banging a retarded neighbor.
you sound so morman right now.  Dodgy

Tongue      Lucky no one can read our secret code word's about day trading....
[Image: source.gif]