Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Just Found New LLL

2020 was the best year of my life and now 2021 brought me some crazy chick originally from Arkansas. I'm being pretentious but she's my female doppelganger. Remember to say "we knew him when" when I end up on Jerry Springer.
She's cute, and from Arkansas she can probably fix a fine squirrel gravy.  congrats Beer
She's smoking hot. I'm basically the Lazy Eyed Hot Blonde Whisperer.She may even say fuck more then me. She drove to me and rolled a fat ass blunt. You don't find that quality anywhere. She drives a Chevy butt still. The faggots on Whatsapp told me she was fake or had a penis. Wrong.  I may have to kill her Klansman baby daddy but I really don't give a shit. He comes up this way and I'll show him South East Wisconsin. We put bodies under lake ice up here or just feed them to the pigs. There's going to be so much domestic violence.  Heart
Nice .... 
Beer
[Image: source.gif]
(01-11-2021, 07:44 PM)SNAFU Wrote: 2020 was the best year of my life and now 2021 brought me some crazy chick originally from Arkansas. I'm being pretentious but she's my female doppelganger. Remember to say "we knew him when" when I end up on Jerry Springer.
wood smash, she looks nice too.  Dodgy

she still probably has a penis, it's just tucked real good.
(01-12-2021, 06:15 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 07:44 PM)SNAFU Wrote: 2020 was the best year of my life and now 2021 brought me some crazy chick originally from Arkansas. I'm being pretentious but she's my female doppelganger. Remember to say "we knew him when" when I end up on Jerry Springer.

I accused her of having a penis multiple times. She sent me a video in pajamas swing her hips proving she didn't have a Clam Hammer swinging around. Dodgy
(01-12-2021, 07:24 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 06:15 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

I accused her of having a penis multiple times. She sent me a video in pajamas swing her hips proving she didn't have a Clam Hammer swinging around. Dodgy
link?
What does it mean when a woman sends you pics of her fried bologna lunch?
(01-14-2021, 12:49 PM)SNAFU Wrote: What does it mean when a woman sends you pics of her fried bologna lunch?
She wants to peg you bro Cry
(01-14-2021, 07:50 PM)Hijo Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 12:49 PM)SNAFU Wrote: What does it mean when a woman sends you pics of her fried bologna lunch?
She wants to peg you bro Cry
yep. 

why else would she be sending pics of her bologna?